Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would post this for everyone that might be in need of Wholesale Performance Parts.

If you currently use National Performance Warehouse in Miami Florida stop using them. They have a very messed up Accounting Department. I have used them for years and regularly purchase from them. Some times there might be a need for a return and they gladly take your product back. They then apply a Credit toward your account but never give credit back to your Credit Card. If you go ahead and place another order with them, they hit the Credit Card again. Imagine that! Speaking to the sales staff, they document the invoice to make sure the idiot in accounting that does the billing applies the credit and they still charge the card. I have been fighting with them for months over this and am done with it.

Anyhow, go ahead and contact Wil at extension 3056 or Kevin at extension 3055 at Nickels Performance. They are based out of TN. Have offices and warehouses in 4 locations. Price is excellent and the service is just as good.

Tell them Jeff from Nitrostang told you to call.

http://nickelsperformance.com/

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I buy from National and other than some issues with the people who fill the orders in their Miami warehouse I've had a good relationship with them for years. Never had a problem with credits but then again I have an Open Account with them so I just make sure any credits are applied to that statement. Now Wil at Nickels has been my "Go To Guy" for 10 years. He use to be with SPW in Clearwater (which National now owns). They don't get any better than Wil!

·
6,816 Posts
I have accounts with Nation and Nickels they both have good customer service never had a problem with them

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
National needs to keep selling hubcaps and fart can mufflers.

Hard core Wil & Kev are good peeps, dealt with Kev for years at SPW. And Wayne was the best rep you could ever get.

I think there is also CBI in the TNN area.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I buy from National and other than some issues with the people who fill the orders in their Miami warehouse I've had a good relationship with them for years. Never had a problem with credits but then again I have an Open Account with them so I just make sure any credits are applied to that statement. Now Wil at Nickels has been my "Go To Guy" for 10 years. He use to be with SPW in Clearwater (which National now owns). They don't get any better than Wil!
That is why I deal with Nickels. Wil has the hook ups for sure. With National, I never applied for Credit with them and always just had a Business Crad on file. Even with that said, if there is a pending Credit apply it and not charge the card again. Then when you call they make every excuse in the book othert than just saying that they are sorry a mistanke was made.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
National needs to keep selling hubcaps and fart can mufflers.

Hard core Wil & Kev are good peeps, dealt with Kev for years at SPW. And Wayne was the best rep you could ever get.

I think there is also CBI in the TNN area.
The sad thing is that is very true. I still speak with Wayne all the time. Sadly there are more employees than you know of that have left National just for this same reason. I have heard stories of accounts much larger than mine that employees finally got fed up with getting yelled at by the customers for something that was not there own doing.

·
Registered
462 Posts
wil or kevin both are top notch for sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts