Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the ORSCA race this weekend we were having trouble with the car laying over in high gear. After trying everything elsem we decided to pull the tranny and converter to look at it. Lane and Ed from PTC were over there trying to help me out looking at data and then Lane even jumped under the car to help pull the tranny. Laying on the asphalt and getting burned by a hot transmission. That is customer service. They even tore it down and replaced the broken planetaries in about an hour. This is why they will have my business for as long and I am in drag racing. Thanks again Lane, Ed, and Kenny from PTC.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
And they are why I got to the finals this weekend at the PTRA race in 4.80 class!! Go PTC!!!!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Great buncha guys and racers too!

·
Registered
187 Posts
PTC is awesome..They have bent over backwards for us time & time again. Kenny Ed and Lane are great folks..Thanks for doin what you do..

·
Registered
595 Posts
I didnt know anyone else made converters ...... The guys at PTC are hard to beat.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
lane and kenny are the best in the bussiness

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
They nailed a blown alky wedge out of the box exactly what we wanted. 5000 stall 2000hp. That was a few yrs ago, havent looked back.

PTC for the win

·
Registered
280 Posts
My PTC converter won't fall out of a tree, it's JUNK!.....Oh wait........I've not installed it yet. I'm sure it will work GREAT. Would not be surprised if my tight PTC N2O converter runs better off the bottle than my N/A name brand converter did off the bottle. If it runs as fast as my N/A converter with a lower stall I may have to drive to Muscle Shoals AL and give those guys a big ole bro hug. It's nice to see that I spent my money with a reputable and consumer friendly company.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I cant even imagine finding a tranny shop with better customer service.. Ive never had anything but TOP RATE service and help from everyone down there..

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
PTC Rocks!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts