Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets hear your good psycho bitch stories?

Here is one of my experiences. Long story short. Back in the 80s, had a good looking girl for a date on Valentine’s day, in which she wanted to pick up her friend. Well it turns out her friend was HOT, I mean 10+ on the 1-10 scale. 17, blonde, prefect body. We make a stop and the friend happened to find a razor blade in my car. When we weren’t looking, she proceeded to cut a shape of a heart in her wrist. I’ll never forget seeing this blond godess with her arm out with blood dripping from a heart on her wrist, as she eerily says, “Its Valentine’s day” The cuts weren’t bad enough to need stitches, so we went to the party anyway. I hang around her for a while and finally got tired of this drunk psycho. Later she wonders off, out of the apartment, and walks down the road. Late that night, when she is missing, somebody called her parents and before we know it the party is in lock down by the cops. Early in the morning, the cops find here and we hear she was picked up by some man and women in their car and she claims she was raped by that couple. After the cops let us go, I got the hell out of their. If you ever see a blonde with a heart scar on her wrist, you may have met her.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts