Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.dragracingtv.com/blog/2008/pro-street-drag-racing-3rd-round-qualifying-psca-fontana/

This drag racing video is from the PSCA Accufab Racing Products West Coast Shootout at Fontana, CA, July 26th, 2008. The AAA Auto Club California Speedway crew kept the track in good condition despite surface temperatures of over 140 degrees. These PSCAracing.com events feature muscle cars drag racing at over 220 mph.

Final Qualifying Order
Hughes Performance Pro Street
Driver E/T Speed
G. Gentile [email protected]
J. Mihovetz [email protected]
K. Bluebaugh [email protected]4.21
E. Thornton [email protected]
R. Hagerty [email protected]
A. Hodges [email protected]
C. Hairston [email protected]
B. Towne [email protected]
M. Moffat [email protected]
J. Samis [email protected]
D. Myers [email protected]

·
Registered
153 Posts
http://www.dragracingtv.com/blog/2008/pro-street-drag-racing-3rd-round-qualifying-psca-fontana/

This drag racing video is from the PSCA Accufab Racing Products West Coast Shootout at Fontana, CA, July 26th, 2008. The AAA Auto Club California Speedway crew kept the track in good condition despite surface temperatures of over 140 degrees. These PSCAracing.com events feature muscle cars drag racing at over 220 mph.

Final Qualifying Order
Driver E/T Speed
K. Bluebaugh [email protected]
gentiles stang is bad ass!!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts

Final Qualifying Order
Driver E/T Speed
K. Bluebaugh [email protected]
hey mel i watched you guys on the speed scene show and your drivers are so laid backed? both have accomplished so much and are very humble appearing? very refreshing!

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey mel i watched you guys on the speed scene show and your drivers are so laid backed? both have accomplished so much and are very humble appearing? very refreshing!
I would have to agree that Giuseppe is pretty humble, but John was ready to burst!!! Off camera, Mihovetz was really letting Giuseppe know how bad his light was last weekend!! It was a great show!!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
hey mel came from arizona had a blast first class racing. thanks

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey mel came from arizona had a blast first class racing. thanks
Great having you racing with us!!! And thanks for the props!!! I'm coming to AZ this weekend, will you be racing at Firebird (Fri) or Speedworld (Sat)?

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Jimmy, For Vegas, I've got a new PSCA crew shirt ready for George... I'm sure he's still in therapy after that flower shirt disaster in April...

Which caller were you referring too?
I think Jimmy called in under another name, one of the callers sounded like him.:cool:

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Mel, what happend with all the Extreme Drag Radial cars?

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mel, what happend with all the Extreme Drag Radial cars?
There were a lot of rumors flying around that some racers are against the Drag Radial tire, some thought it was going to be too hot, yada yada yada.... We have quite a few new cars that will be debuting really soon, so we're not too concerned on future car counts...

·
Registered
197 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts