Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADRL 2009 Season Complete ......... Northeast Outlaw Promods......... Mountain Motor Prostocks @ MIR ......... We are on schedule to be 24/7 fully programmed by July 1st

http://www.delaware28.com/bulletvision.html

*As soon as I figure this shit out we'll have PROMODS from VMP 5/1/10 and we will be LIVE this weekend from MIR with PROMODS and Mountain Motor Prostocks

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Re: Today on YB-TV

Looks great Jimmy!!

·
Dina Parise Racing
795 Posts

We're still testing so I picked out some YB Members ....... Lutz, Newsham, Nate, Adam, FORD, GREEN FORD, Air Ride Technologies, Edelbrock, Drummond, Billy Glidden, and a few others ......... We are on schedule to be 24/7 fully programmed by July 1st

http://www.delaware28.com/bulletvision.html

*As soon as I figure this shit out we'll have PROMODS from VMP 5/1/10 and we will be LIVE this weekend from MIR with PROMODS and Mountain Motor Prostocks

Hey Jimmy,
We can't click on that Microsoft link to watch the YB TV. Can you check that link?
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,720 Posts

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts

JB!!!!!!!

this is going to be SMACKIN'!

I may as well drag my computer to the shop, so I'll never have to leave

·
Dina Parise Racing
795 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts

SWEEEET! :smt023
This could be a problem at work. :-damnit Hehehehehehe.........

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Still workin on the bugs ...... autopilot having trouble pulling files from 3 sources .... some cool Promod stuff ........Harold Martin's M-4 ....... Dina's 63 Blown Vette ...... Chuck Samuels ....... Milt Decker ....... Rockin Rob

·
Registered
316 Posts

Jimmys on to somethimg big!!!! In the words of a Hard core Racer Thanx YellowBullet! Thanx Jimmy Biggs!!! Thanx Delaware28.com For giving the Racers international and World wide recognition they have been so deserving of for years !!! And also Thanx to the fellow racers who give there heart there money and more important there time!! You make it all a reality.Your friend and voice of The all new Bulletvision Rockin Rob

1 - 20 of 31 Posts