Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have already gotten, or will soon get a notice that all of your "add-ons" are now not working.

Here is a fix I found on another forum, and it worked, BUT after I reinstalled all of my add-on's I was no longer able to watch Netflix, or Prime videos, nor were any of my search engines working until I reset the date back to the current date. Of course when I did that, all my add-ons disappeared, again.

1) Press the Windows Key + R to open a run dialog box.

2) Enter "timedate.cpl" without quotes and click OK.

3) Click the "Change date and time..." button.

4) Set the date back to May 2 and click OK.

5) In Firefox press Ctrl+Shift+A to open the extensions panel.

6) Click the "Unsupported" tab.

7) Click one of the extensions, scroll down to where it says "Rating" and click the part that says "### Reviews" to take you to the extension's reviews page.

8) Click the title of the extension to take you to the main extension page and click "Add to Firefox" to readd it.

9) Repeat for all of your extensions.

10) Set your system date back to today.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Good grief. The fix came out yesterday. Turn "studies" on, let Firefox update, turn "studies" off. Done.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Good grief. The fix came out yesterday. Turn "studies" on, let Firefox update, turn "studies" off. Done.

Still waiting since yesterday morning for that do a thing. Not a single fix from Mozilla yet.

Edit - LOL as I posted that it friggn updated.....finally :smt017

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks for the info, but where do you turn "studies" on? I'm guessing the first thing would be to click on tools, then?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Thanks for the info, but where do you turn "studies" on? I'm guessing the first thing would be to click on tools, then?

Options, Privacy & Security, then near bottom under Firefox Data and Collection Use.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Yea, I was about to blow a gasket having to watch ads on Youtube. I downloaded Chrome for a day and then Mozilla fixed the problem yesterday. They are still working on the mobile version but I don't do much on my phone for it to bother me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts