We just had our 1st child monday morning
its a boy 9lb 2 oz
21 1/2 long
he is a true blessing
hope to go home today we are ready to b home

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! We have a 1 year old and it truely is life changing, it changes your entire outlook on life......Everyone told me it would, I didnt believe them. I do know!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
sleep as you KNEW' it is gone, gone gone,lol........ Congrats........
x2...Congrates... It's definitely worth the sleep deprivation!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
its a boy 9lb 2 oz
21 1/2 long
he is a true blessing
congratson the baby.my son was same length but he got 5 oz on yours.almost 14 inches shoulder width.had to take him by c section.he looked like a linebacker.just wait till he gets in ya racecar seat.itll never be the same.braught tear to my eye.

·
Lord of Lords
4,161 Posts
Congrats! had one a year ago, having another in a few days! can't wait to see what it is

but whats all this crap about no sleep, my girl never stayed up all night, been sleeping from 8pm to 7am since she was about 2 months old.. ane even before that she never once cried

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Congrats! had one a year ago, having another in a few days! can't wait to see what it is

but whats all this crap about no sleep, my girl never stayed up all night, been sleeping from 8pm to 7am since she was about 2 months old.. ane even before that she never once cried
They aint all the same.. You got off easy on the first one this next one will be a total oposite... Probably be up every hour with both of them now...Good luck and congrats..

·
Registered
918 Posts
its a boy 9lb 2 oz
21 1/2 long
he is a true blessing
Just had our first last week! I posted a thread with some pictures. Congrats! It's an awesome feelin isn't it? You created a life. Hope everything goes well with that big ol boy. Ours was only 6lbs 12ozs, but he was premature by 3 weeks. Good Luck! We both need it, lol!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea not much sleep right now, bout 4 hrs in 3 days its hard to take ur eyes off them, i can easily say it does change ur outlook, cause it has mine i don't have a worry or care about anything else in life right now besides this lil guy and my wife. the last 3 days have been peacuful and relaxing to me. hard 2 imagine that being restless, but u don't know that feeling until they open them eyes and stare into yours checking you out. it is a feeling like no other.
will post pics when we get home

·
Message In Blood
2,009 Posts
Enjoy that cloud you're floating on. Congrats

1 - 20 of 29 Posts