Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Graduation was today at Fort Benning Ga.

We get one more day with him, then he is off to Airborne School! His goal is to get selected into the Ranger Program!

Hell yeah!

·
slams revolving doors
3,881 Posts
:cool:
Congratulations to you and your son!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
congratulations , Thank him for his service

·
Registered
575 Posts
Tell him to be careful, friend of mine nearly died last week at Airborne school. His reserve chute popped while still on the c130, sucked him out of the plane.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Congrats Frank!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Thank you to you who have served and who currently serve! You are why we can talk crap on the Bullet!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
As a American, I want to thank your son, and your family for your service to our Country. It warms my heart that yet another young man has decided that defending our freedom takes presidence over all. Thank him for me, and wish him the best in his career.
Zim

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Congratulations to him.. Tell him get ready to go to Iraq, won't be long before our brave, American men and women will be fighting and dying for the elitists again, and making them billions of dollars in the process, and all on the backs of hard working taxpayers..

This really sucks, but Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us 50 years ago about the Military Industrial Complex..

Tell him I still respect him for his service, the aforementioned reality has nothing to do with my personal feelings and respect I have for all who have served, and who are serving now..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts