Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car format!!! Since when wasn't smack talk part of street racing? It seems these "Street Car Series" always get bent out of shape anytime someone wants to smack talk or call someone out!! Get back to your frigen roots!! or do not call it a Street Car Series anymore!! If I want to be serious about racing!! I will race NHRA where the fans and money are!!! Just another sell out orginization!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was there any smack talk in there :roll:

These guys all need to get real!!! PRO, NMRA, Fun Ford, NSCA etc etc.. are the White Castles of the racing industry!! If you wanted a serious job you wouldn't flip hamburgers there!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Notice none of the PRO guys posting on this? They are pissed they have been figured out.. Damn posers!!! :-D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
7DMACH1 said:
Did you see Crunch????? :WGAF
Yeah Crunch dont talk smack.. :-D
no no no...Crunch dont RACE. Talk shit about actually racing...is what he does ;)

there was a vid floatin around for a while that showed CrunchED back pedalin on a $7500+ race faster then micheal jackson gets little boys pants off :smt005

·
16,373 Posts
Here's a quote from GCPMALIBU about Crunch.

rumor has it there is a lost episode of "PINK SLIPS" featuring "CRUNCH"

i heard the show consists of 30 mins of the producers tring to find the following: 4 donkeys, 3 migets, a british guy wearing a green sports coat,a 70 degree day, 25 cars,no spray, and the other car must be blue and the persons last 3 yrs of tax reports.
that will meet his terms for a race

and the show must come up with 9 bazillion dollars for a dp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts