Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monty -that was a great addition and something to enjoy. For all the ones who are sharing on the thread there is some amazing recipe’s on there. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Recipe section

Cool recipes. One suggestion can i go through and spell check them! You don't want anyone getting sick.....lol. You really are becoming a chick!!!LOL Love ya!

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Monty -that was a great addition and something to enjoy. For all the ones who are sharing on the thread there is some amazing recipe’s on there. :)
Kissass........;)

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
I know some people will think its gay... till they're at the track and someone is cooking.. Then everyone is your friend.. I know this for a fact... :p

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
I know some people will think its gay... till they're at the track and someone is cooking.. Then everyone is your friend.. I know this for a fact... :p
Kinda like when you own an enclosed trailer and live in the rain capital of the country, lol.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
You know i was just at a NHRA race and found a dry place under a fifth wheel in a rain storm.
Until you find the spiders who beat you to it, lol.

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
I think it was on your dutch oven something or other! Don't get me started on spelling though. Yes, i suck at punctuation! I embrace it! LOL Just like you embrace mis-spelling!

misspelling is one word. No dash beween the word. :smt082 Keep drinking... This can be fun!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
misspelling is one word. No dash beween the word. :smt082 Keep drinking... This can be fun!!!
You know i'm trying my best here!!! So, I'm drinking a little wine and reading the exciting threads on YellowBullet. By the way my boys and i enjoyed the Bowman thread...lol. Can't a girl have a relaxing evening without getting shit from some misspeller, i think it looks better with a dash!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts