Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though (for whatever reason) the car counts were low this past weekend, And the rain tried to kick our ass. Not one time was there even a mention or thought about cutting the purse. Yall other promotors take notice. THAT IS THE WAY IT IS DONE. You take the good with the tough. Thanks duck and amanda.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Respect.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had radials on this weekend honcho

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
845 Posts
he should have slapped some 10.5's on it.I think if he would have done that it might have been ugly lol

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
You sure had the tech guy spun out with your floor after the trans change! Good to see you guys out there!

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
You sure had the tech guy spun out with your floor after the trans change! Good to see you guys out there!
It's Stevie Jackson. You know he's up to something shifty.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Even though (for whatever reason) the car counts were low this past weekend, And the rain tried to kick our ass. Not one time was there even a mention or thought about cutting the purse. Yall other promotors take notice. THAT IS THE WAY IT IS DONE. You take the good with the tough. Thanks duck and amanda.
Thanks Stevie. We will always do my best. I know there is a lot of haters and shit talking but we try and do what we say. I was very sick and emotonally drained this weekend but wanted to make sure we made it thru the weekend. Thanks for the support even with the rain we still had 80 heads up tech cards sold which would be a huge success anywhere else.
Duck

·
Registered
845 Posts
engine problems are kicking my ass. But i will fix it or sink that bitch in the lake
don't waste your time with that i'll come get it for free :p,That grey car would have been a beast if it caught traction.Good luck this year with the car.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Thanks Stevie. We will always do my best. I know there is a lot of haters and shit talking but we try and do what we say. I was very sick and emotonally drained this weekend but wanted to make sure we made it thru the weekend. Thanks for the support even with the rain we still had 80 heads up tech cards sold which would be a huge success anywhere else.
Duck

I'm sure it was stressful, Duck. Can I offer you a back rub?

Keep your head up kid..

1 - 20 of 98 Posts