Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reports say numerous 10.5 cars were made to remove the pecker extenders. Big props to shady side tech fo bringing back the real 10.5 times and cars. Does anybody know how fast everyone went without the peckers? I'm sure there will be numerous excuses on why they didnt go as fast as they did before but does anyone know the times?
Duck
PETTRW

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
4.38 for Tony Johnson, 4.41 for Rob Wells and we went 4.49 on 7 cylinders. I was told by a race that his 4 inch extender is worth about 6 hundreths and a 8 inch one is worth right at 1 tenth in the 1/8th mile.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
I will also tell you that Wells went a 4.45 with it on and took it off and went 4.41 now it may have been a better run but he did go faster without it.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Donald, why are you even concerning yourself with 10.5 and what goes on with it? Shouldn't you be more worried about radial tires and the dismal car count you had this past weekend at SGMP? The lack of round-by-round updates that you promised, but didn't deliver on? The "Donald and Lenco Jimmy" commentary that was supposed to be supplied, but never was. I'm sure there will be numerous excuses as to why your numbers were so low and none of the other stuff happened, but maybe.....just maybe.....people are starting to get tired of your "promoting" and shit talking about everybody and everything. It gets old and I have a feeling there are more and more people starting to feel the same way.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
In on the first page

·
I kill parts
10,101 Posts
One lower than normal car count and already someone wants to say there's something wrong....

I'm sure the high chances of rain for most of the weekend had nothing to do with it.

wait a sec, 11 cars less than last year so its "dismal"? - hahaha

·
Registered
85 Posts
Donald, why are you even concerning yourself with 10.5 and what goes on with it? Shouldn't you be more worried about radial tires and the dismal car count you had this past weekend at SGMP? The lack of round-by-round updates that you promised, but didn't deliver on? The "Donald and Lenco Jimmy" commentary that was supposed to be supplied, but never was. I'm sure there will be numerous excuses as to why your numbers were so low and none of the other stuff happened, but maybe.....just maybe.....people are starting to get tired of your "promoting" and shit talking about everybody and everything. It gets old and I have a feeling there are more and more people starting to feel the same way.

Just my opinion.

Congrats guys on making it to the finals. Our race in the semis was a good one, we just cant hang with that 177 mph. It was nice to meet you guys.

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
Just out of curiosity, if 1 car has a shorter front overhang than another, and they are breaking the stage beam with the front tires while breaking the finish line beam with the nose...doesnt the car with the shorter overhang have a longer distance to travel?

·
Registered
785 Posts
4.38 for Tony Johnson, 4.41 for Rob Wells and we went 4.49 on 7 cylinders. I was told by a race that his 4 inch extender is worth about 6 hundreths and a 8 inch one is worth right at 1 tenth in the 1/8th mile.
Bullshit!! I have tested here with a fast bracket car that runs the same number every pass. a 12" add on to the front end is worth roughly about .008! ( that is 8 thousands for the uneducated folks) This bullshit about a tenth is just that bullshit!!

·
Registered
734 Posts

Just my opinion.
He was probably to busy playing with his dildo to do any commentary work, or maybe people figured out what a poser he is since he talks more shit than a Chinese radio about radial tire this radial tire that then showes up at a race with slicks on his car!

PS fuck off big man! You know what I mean!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Just my opinion.
Why dont you fuck yourself in the ass with the pecker extender. I think 75 heads up cars were pretty good. Where do u go where they ever have more? How about the pay-out that we were good for. Hey now that you guys sold the car can i get my money back?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
All I know is my lady friends say my 12 pecker gets to the bottom quicker than all their ex's 6 inches ,quess it would apply to racing to.lol

1 - 20 of 186 Posts