Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bracket Racer
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give some props to Duck, Puddin', and the entire ORTC crew for putting on another great show. I had a great time, and the racing was awesome. Yes, there were some delays, but nothing that was preventable, bad weather or its adverse affects on the racing surface can't be controlled. This was my first trip to SGMP, but it wont be my last, the track personell did the best that they could with the crappy conditions they had to deal with. Once again thanks for putting on a great show.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just wanted to give some props to Duck, Puddin', and the entire ORTC crew for putting on another great show. I had a great time, and the racing was awesome. Yes, there were some delays, but nothing that was preventable, bad weather or its adverse affects on the racing surface can't be controlled. This was my first trip to SGMP, but it wont be my last, the track personell did the best that they could with the crappy conditions they had to deal with. Once again thanks for putting on a great show.
X2 We had a great time.......

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
x3, great event.Glad to see you out there kicking butt with that SBF Ronnie

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
What time did they finish up last night, I left about midnight.
I think it was after 1 AM for actual racing, then winner photos ect..

Wade and I left at just after 4 AM.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
I think it was after 1 AM for actual racing, then winner photos ect..

Wade and I left at just after 4 AM.
It was too late. I'm tired as hell.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
It was too late. I'm tired as hell.
for sure. Im getting the video into the computer now for editing, I really should nap though. LOL

·
Registered
681 Posts
Good job donald and crew. Thanks to rob and john and wade fore all the pics and coverage. It made it seem like we were there minus the race gas and tire smoke smell. Thanks again all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts