Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my buddy took his SBC/F1R X275 Grand national out for the 1st time & asked Richie if he would shake it down for him, After he went over the rear susp.(needed a small change)-he was making laps in it like he had been driving a blower car for awhile!lol

Over the years-Ive seen him drive all different kinds a cars-from different peoples O/L 10.5 cars to Ricky Fox's ODR & X275 cars & all his chevelles plus his bad-ass camaro(That hopefully we will see some day again;))...but this was his first time in a blower car!

It was funny when he asked me....."Ok, how do I do a burnout in this phukn thing?"!!! :p.....which he did like it was nothing!

I've never seen someone that can just jump in a car & be such a "natural" as quik as him!!! He's a bad-mofo for sure:supz:

I hear rumors that he will be driving Ricky Fox's Blue X275 car this weekend @ the RWYB race @ 7580?? Not sure though??

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Whats is up with his camaro chris? Hiw close is it to being done?

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats is up with his camaro chris? How close is it to being done?

Not sure? I asked him about it last night & he just rolled his eyes at me! So I guess thats NOT good!!;)

·
Registered
977 Posts
His old 72 Camaro that went 7.40's long, long ago had a blower motor.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
His old 72 Camaro that went 7.40's long, long ago had a blower motor.

Ooopps thats right! That Roots thing! Well this was the first time with a centrifugal blower! & a G-body to boot! lol:p

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Not sure? I asked him about it last night & he just rolled his eyes at me! So I guess thats NOT good!!;)
I KNOW THAT FEELING !!! :axe:

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why didn't you drive it ?

There were kinds of legends at 75/80 last night! :supz:
The car is setup for my buddy Jeff that owns the car & he waayy taller then me!! I could'nt even reach the pedals!!lol

Plus-I dont like driving other people stuff, I cant afford to fix my own-let alone someone else's!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Ooopps thats right! That Roots thing! Well this was the first time with a centrifugal blower! & A G-body to boot! lol:p
HAHA... I hear ya. He's a damn good driver. Being fearless helps :rolleyes:

I was racing him back in 2002 or so and we were door to door just past the 1/8 mile. I looked over and he was flipping me the bird with both hands. Must have been steering with his pecker.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
HAHA... I hear ya. He's a damn good driver. Being fearless helps :rolleyes:

I was racing him back in 2002 or so and we were door to door just past the 1/8 mile. I looked over and he was flipping me the bird with both hands. Must have been steering with his pecker.
LMAO, I bet he was wearing his trademark sweat pants too!

·
Registered
977 Posts
LMAO, I bet he was wearing his trademark sweat pants too!
Oh absolutely! Those sweat pants are a piece of 75-80 history.

At one of the Ocean City car shows he blew a junk motor in his Chevelle up. Littered the streets with a crankshaft, rods and god knows what else. Fucking hilarious! That was when the car would leave with the driver's side tire 3 feet in the air and the passenger side on the ground lol.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
chris he will never see that car again wayne will never finash it. its a shame

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chris he will never see that car again wayne will never finash it. its a shame

Hell...there was some guy standing in the pit last night saying how that guy has had his car...longer then he has actually owned it!!:confused:
And he went & bought a complete other car to race!wtf?

I dont know Wayne-so I dont say anything.

·
Team North Bitches!!!!
3,966 Posts
Last night my buddy took his SBC/F1R X275 Grand national out for the 1st time & asked Richie if he would shake it down for him, After he went over the rear susp.(needed a small change)-he was making laps in it like he had been driving a blower car for awhile!lol

Over the years-Ive seen him drive all different kinds a cars-from different peoples O/L 10.5 cars to Ricky Fox's ODR & X275 cars & all his chevelles plus his bad-ass camaro(That hopefully we will see some day again;))...but this was his first time in a blower car!

It was funny when he asked me....."Ok, how do I do a burnout in this phukn thing?"!!! :p.....which he did like it was nothing!

I've never seen someone that can just jump in a car & be such a "natural" as quik as him!!! He's a bad-mofo for sure:supz:

I hear rumors that he will be driving Ricky Fox's Blue X275 car this weekend @ the RWYB race @ 7580?? Not sure though??
Richie is my hero....definitely a bad dude and a smart mofo for sure. He was puttin a hundred plus laps on the motor in his camaro when pirez and all the other nitrous guys were tearing them down every other pass.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Thats a fact...I talked to Bill Anderson a while back and he mentioned that Wayne has had one of his cars for over 7 years
well matt he has another friend of mine car for 6 years and he's gone to his house and he has not found it yet.

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Richie Stine is the man plain and simple!!!!! Not to mention a great guy. and if you think he can drive talk to him about his son. Heard he rides the hell out of those dirt bikes

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well matt he has another friend of mine car for 6 years and he's gone to his house and he has not found it yet.

Ive heard those storys also.....but I have to ask, how in the hell do you let it get that far? I dont know & dont understand?:confused:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Richie Stine is the man plain and simple!!!!! Not to mention a great guy. and if you think he can drive talk to him about his son. Heard he rides the hell out of those dirt bikes
richies son is going to go pro racing bikes he is crazy fast on those bikes.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts