Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge thanks goes out to all the guys down there .
As some of you know I left Thursday morning at 6 am and headed down to Georgia (13 and 1/2 hours each way) . We got there late in the afternoon and stayed at the hotel and hung out for the rest of the evening . Woke up Friday morning and around 10:30 we went over to the shop . If any of you have ever been to Proline's shop you know that these guys are a blast to be around . I got to look around the shop and go see the new shop . Everything I seen was top notch and extremely clean . The other projects that were around the shop were well organized on tables and you could tell the professionalism that comes from this shop right away . Eventually we made over to where my little motor was at .
After just hanging out and goofing off for about an hour and a half we all went to lunch . I won't say the name of the place but DAMN the scenery was nice . After lunch we went back over to the shop and I paid my final portion of my bill . Finally the motor was loaded into the back of my truck and off we went . 3:00 AM we got back to the shop and dropped it off for the night and then home for some much needed rest . Thanks again to EVERYBODY at Proline for the hospitality and one bad ass engine . Here are a few pics of it in the car .

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
man the car looks badass with that proline motor in there jeff... good luck with and everything and keep us updated

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
SWEET!!!

As some of you know I left Thursday morning at 6 am and headed down to Georgia (13 and 1/2 hours each way) . We got there late in the afternoon and stayed at the hotel and hung out for the rest of the evening . Woke up Friday morning and around 10:30 we went over to the shop . If any of you have ever been to Proline's shop you know that these guys are a blast to be around . I got to look around the shop and go see the new shop . Everything I seen was top notch and extremely clean . The other projects that were around the shop were well organized on tables and you could tell the professionalism that comes from this shop right away . Eventually we made over to where my little motor was at .
After just hanging out and goofing off for about an hour and a half we all went to lunch . I won't say the name of the place but DAMN the scenery was nice . After lunch we went back over to the shop and I paid my final portion of my bill . Finally the motor was loaded into the back of my truck and off we went . 3:00 AM we got back to the shop and dropped it off for the night and then home for some much needed rest . Thanks again to EVERYBODY at Proline for the hospitality and one bad ass engine . Here are a few pics of it in the car .

Bad ass ride.....good luck with it!

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good thing you had some $20s left over:Boobs
It wasn't a strip club , but a sports bar type place with some very nice looking waitresses .

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
twinturbogt,

how is your front and rear suspension setup? Parts? BTW, nice motor, its going to haul ass

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Front suspension is a UPR k member with Racecraft 1 inch narrowed a arms . Racecraft 2 inch dropped spindles with Stange struts and strange coilovers .
Rear is all UPR pro series with strange double adjustable shocks . This will likely be changed to either wolfe or racecraft but not sure there are some others out there that can take the power as well .

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Looks great Jeff.... get busy and finish that beyotch.

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
neverheard of them
Let me tell you who they are then .
A small group of guy's that build the baddest turbo motors .
You know , the ones that make all the nitrous guy's cry and whine for weight breaks . ;)

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts

They must have took you to the waffle house! :smt082

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
paul???????? i thought it was jim

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
looks great jeff .glad you had a safe trip

·
Registered
548 Posts
Let me tell you who they are then .
A small group of guy's that build the baddest turbo motors .
You know , the ones that make all the nitrous guy's cry and whine for weight breaks . ;)
twintrubogt ,

One Day your Ass Will be Crying when a Nitrous car beats you...and i'm not to piss you off but there's better than that for engine out there... Good Luck ... with the Install.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.