Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't make up my mind on a color. I had some rendering done and I though I was going to go with it. But I keep changing my mind. here the rendering

and I had some photoshops done
here them are

But now that I' getting close to paint I can not make up my mind.
Should I go with the orange or Candy Apple Red, a black or a pearl white with a green stripe.
this has been harder to do then naming my kids...
this is what it looked like before

I like to hear some opinions good or bad thank
you for your time.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Whatever you decide will feel wrong (did for mine), but everyone else will like the difference and it will grow on you for sure. You are probably just being critical. My .02 FWIW.... I like the stripe.... Ever thought about a coin toss? lol

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
I hate orange but that ghost flame job looks freakin' awesome. I'd sport the hell out of that one.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatever you decide will feel wrong (did for mine), but everyone else will like the difference and it will grow on you for sure. You are probably just being critical. My .02 FWIW.... I like the stripe.... Ever thought about a coin toss? lol
you are probably right.... Nothing has been this hard for me.
thank you

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
Just flat black it, keep it unfinished. That way you will get many, many idea's from many people before you decide. And it won't look bad either!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After seeing this one

I was like there it is right there....

·
Registered
876 Posts
I think the orange with the ghost flames looks awesome. My personal opinion but I like it alot more than the stripe.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the orange with the ghost flames looks awesome. My personal opinion but I like it alot more than the stripe.
it's been really hard to chose. I want to be different from everyone else. there few other celica that are like mine(that are tubbed and supra engines). and I don't want to confuse
anyone.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Black with a green stripe, please dont put the flames on it...makes it look like a hotwheels toy from a happymeal

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
dark candy purple w/silver stripe, gunmetal grey wheels

·
They call me HateTank
2,836 Posts
Had an orange 77GT back in the day,love that color.Would have loved to change it to a candy tangerine but was to young and stupid.Wish I still had it to cut up and build something crazy and different.I like what you've done to yours and good luck on the final choice...

·
Beer makes me pee
9,746 Posts
I`m kinda leaning towards white with blue flames...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts