Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
BlackFish

Dragzine, see my email address above......wait til you hear the rest of the story......I promise your gonna like it......R u going out to SEMA?

·
Registered
779 Posts
BlackFish

Dragzine, see my email address above......wait til you hear the rest of the story......I promise your gonna like it......R u going out to SEMA?
I won't be at SEMA, I am going to the World Cup Finals to help with our live broadcast. Power Automedia (company I work for) will have a large team at SEAM covering the entire event.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
http://s349.photobucket.com/user/SR-71BlackFish/media/Screenshot_20171030-214645_zpsqdpzdnny.png.html?sort=3&o=11 My Hero Robert Galliland The Chief Test Pilot who flew every
SR-71 aircraft ever built and he flew each one of them first!!!!! This was the first time we met when he invited me out to his induction into the Aviation Hall of Fame. Robert signed off on the build of the Cuda Project named the SR-71 BlackFish. As a tribute to Robert and the SR-71 aircraft, this tribute build will be Scorchingly Fast!!!!!! So buckle your seatbelts and put your seat backs upright folks because this fish is gonna fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Is there any other forums that are better than this one..........Iam tired of trying to post here and not be able to put up pictures.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is there any other forums that are better than this one..........Iam tired of trying to post here and not be able to put up pictures.
You can't use photo bucket to do it. EVERY site I have seen that had photo bucket won't let you see the new or old pics unless you pay. Either try posting straight to the site or try another photo deal.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sorry, thought that was the complete link. Anyway, from what I have recently learned, open imgur acct, click and upload pics, and then when you open the pic you want to post, hit the blue "copy" button for BBCode and just paste the link in your post. Add an "l" just before the .jpeg part for a large pic.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts