Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey thanks again, Monty! :-D It really helps when my buddies own a chassis shop with most everything needed is available right there!

Wes

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monty Mikho said:
The car looks just frigen awesome.. You better keep it that color!!! Total sleeper!!!
Thanks Monty! Yep, when its ready for paint this winter the original color goes back on, but I think I might add a little flavor to it..........only seen at night when lights hit it.......LOL.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys........'preciate it. Its been a long 3-yrs of saving for this car and its finally gonna see the track in a few weeks! Then I get to pull it all apart this winter for underchassis detail/paint and exterior paint. Only a few things left to do. Gotta get the fogger intake on and wired, install the new MW d-shaft, carpet, little odds/ends.....yada-yada-yada......

Wes

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gearjaammer said:
Wes, that is sweet, I have a 1971 dart that I am building for my wife, I only wish she would let me go that far, she had a fit when I moved the springs inboard an put tubs in it.

Keep up the good work
Thanks Phil. Show her some pics of mine and maybe she'll let you go nuts on it! :-D

If you need any info just email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wes I did and she said dont even try it cause I couldn't get in the car dressed up, so, THANKS WESS, no really, just kidding. She liked it but still said noway, So I'll still get a good size tire under it and make it rumble

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
More spy photos :shock: :-D
Wes writes:

Well, the headers are completed as of now. These are pics of the headers on the passenger side, the hardest side! CompChassis did a real sweet job. The headers are 2 1/4" stepped to 2 3/8's to 4" collector. The headers give me a TON of access around the suspension, header bolts and best of all THE PLUGS! The tires do not rub either! One other cool deal is the fact we cutout the old torsion bar mount area and that makes the opportunity to really tuck the collectors/headers real close to the floor........you can barely see the exhaust/mufflers when the car is on the ground........came out SWEET! Now the headers/exhaust tubes/mufflers are on the way to get HPC jet coated here locally.........

Wes

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LMAO! Hey thanks again for the comments guys, 'preciate it.

Monty, thanks again, bro!

Wes

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
No problem.. Just make sure you make room for me and Maria when we come out.. Make sure there is a lock on the door and sound proof walls... :-D I'll bring spare sheets...

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
EvilB1Dart said:
This is Wes' wife......who the hell do you think you are talking about duing such a devilish thing in our home!!!!!! :evil:
Wes made me do it.. Sorry Wes but I can't cover for you this time...

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey the offer was already given......you and Maria come on out!

Wes

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Monty Mikho said:
EvilB1Dart said:
This is Wes' wife......who the hell do you think you are talking about duing such a devilish thing in our home!!!!!! :evil:
Wes made me do it.. Sorry Wes but I can't cover for you this time...
I thought you would get a kick outta that.......LMAO! It was me!

Wes :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Thanks Wes but you know how I feel.. But we will make it out there.. maybe I will my next job will be out there.. I could never be that lucky!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts