Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes them? ive called a few places and they all said they dont, going in a chassis car, looking for side exits or under chassis. eliminator 10.3 deck block.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Dont think anyone makes them, probably have to do a custom set. Ours are 2 3/8 to 2.5 X5 out the fender. Plugs are a pain in a stock style mustang.:rolleyes: Hope your profilers turn out good, mine have been a pin in my AZZ !

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whos flanges did you use or did you do your own?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Is a c an a profiler the same exhaust flange ? I know a guy that has several pairs of flanges for profilers. I can see if he wants to sell a pair

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
They should be , because we used they headers off of our C heads with the Profilers when we ran those. Bolted right up.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I have a set of tube chassis under car headers, for C-heads for sale on the 429-460 forum. Looking to get $300 out of them. Mild steel, need to be painted/cleaned up. 2 3/8" primaries, 4.5" collectors.

Let me know if you may be interested.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is a c an a profiler the same exhaust flange ? I know a guy that has several pairs of flanges for profilers. I can see if he wants to sell a pair
could you see how much he would want for the flanges?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a set of tube chassis under car headers, for C-heads for sale on the 429-460 forum. Looking to get $300 out of them. Mild steel, need to be painted/cleaned up. 2 3/8" primaries, 4.5" collectors.

Let me know if you may be interested.
@curleysracecars ill send you a pm

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts