Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sata, 3M, Norton, Wizards, Akzo Nobel Paints, House of Kolor, etc... We are not just your average jobber. We were started by someone with 30 years in the collision business as an owner/user. Check us out you won't be disappointed. www.bulletdistributors.com or 888-EZ-Bullet
good people to deal with... i have used them in the past a few times. painters suppley is right around the corner from me though.

·
Dyslexic Lord of the Sith
3,630 Posts
Detailing and Paint Finishing Supplies:

3D Professional Products and HD Car Care - 3dproducts.com the 3D product line is great for professional as they have a simple product line that is priced really well for large bulk orders. HD is some of my most favorite products out.

Autogeek.net - distributors for Optium Car Care, Blackfire, Carpro, 1Z, Nanoskin, Collinite, 303, and many, many others

Autodetailsolutions.net - one of the best places for Buff and Shine or Megiures pads

DetailersDomain.com - sell alot of the same products as Autogeek.net but keep an eye out for awesome daily deals

Detailedimage.com - another big time car care product distributor, usually not as well priced as Autogeek but some items are cheaper and they have crazy sales sometimes. Have great resources on product reviews and how-to's in the Ask-A-Pro blog, Autogeek also has a fourm with a lot of info and you can also check out Autopia.org.

Autopiafourms.net is for nutswingers and shills for different product brands.

There are a number of places to get Microfibers but I always get mine from Rob Regan at Towelpros.com excellent quality microfibers and excellent pricing if you order large quantities.

Pakshak.com also sells microfibers and has a good reputation among detailers for nice towels. I think they are a overpriced IMO and I don't get caught up in the hype some people have for them. They also sell Zaino and AFAIK is the only place to get it other than Zaino directly. Don't use it so there may be other places as well.

For Buffers, DA sanding pads, and the best backing plates you need to check out Kevin Brown's online store at Buffdaddy.com. Dealer for Rupes, Mirka, Festool, extremely knowledgeable and great pricing too.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Not sure if this is the best place for this or not and don't want to step on any toes. Just wanted to make people aware of this product from Last Cut. First I wanna say I have nothing to do with this product other than knowing Jace the inventor of it for a few years. This stuff works great and is amazing. Here is a link to a video about the product. Just wanted to share it with everyone as it is as good as advertised and still fairly new to the market

1 - 11 of 11 Posts