Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First i would like to apologize to all racers and sponsors for running out of time to do product give away. I have every tech card in my hands and have already talked to MARK WALTER about the live feed. I will be announcing the date soon and will probably be on a sunday evening around 6 o clock. The time just did not allow for it but we have lots of great prizes to give away. As i said if you bought a tech card then you will be in the drawing. There are some products that have to go to certian classes so those will be drawn first and then the rest all mixed together. Puddin', Lenco, and i will be on there giving this product away. Again im sorry that we ran out of time and this is the only fair way to do it. Thanks
Duck

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
Wanna include us idiots in the rental car race for the giveaway? ;)

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
You still got my tech on top right? Lol (Great race Donald)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
First i would like to apologize to all racers and sponsors for running out of time to do product give away. I have every tech card in my hands and have already talked to MARK WALTER about the live feed. I will be announcing the date soon and will probably be on a sunday evening around 6 o clock. The time just did not allow for it but we have lots of great prizes to give away. As i said if you bought a tech card then you will be in the drawing. There are some products that have to go to certian classes so those will be drawn first and then the rest all mixed together. Puddin', Lenco, and i will be on there giving this product away. Again im sorry that we ran out of time and this is the only fair way to do it. Thanks
Duck
I hope like hell you are giving away some free fuel. :p

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Dammit man.... I though you and I were partners and building a steve Jackson killer with all that shit. Now you wanna give it away. It all went under the radar, nobody remembered. And what do you mean you didnt have time. What was wrong with doing it while we were on break each day from 4am till 10 am.... :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Duck Thanks again for a great race!! 4th time down there and coming back in Feb. Just make sure Todd berry is not in my parking spot :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Possible real dumb question, but what was the live feed give away? I must have over looked it...my wife was wondering what was the obsession with the lap top all weekend...I had to show her...lolgreat weekend of racing and thanks to everyo.e involved

·
6,816 Posts
tHANKS dUCK WILL BE TUNED IN

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I knew that I wasnt crazy! I asked several people about the give away and they told me, NO ITS IN FEBRUARY! Thanks for everything that you do Donald, and next time I wont be in the tower bothering you about the run order and ODR getting one more session...;)

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
GOOD, I have these 3 Large Diameter TRZ ARB kits here all boxed up and ready to go. Just let us know where to send them to. I won't be around Sunday night to watch the feed since I'll be in Bradenton. Thanks Donald!

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
Thanks Donald!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GOOD, I have these 3 Large Diameter TRZ ARB kits here all boxed up and ready to go. Just let us know where to send them to. I won't be around Sunday night to watch the feed since I'll be in Bradenton. Thanks Donald!
Not this sunday i will be in BMP also. It will be announced so there is plenty of time. Thanks for all your support.
Duck

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Just wanna say thanks for all you do .... my girls love you for some reason:confused::confused: but then i thought hell they love humpty dumpty also:p:p j/k thanks from the bottom of my heart you made my girls weekend ....and the food wasent bad either:)

·
Barely Normal
3,315 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts