Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have personal or random videos of ProCharger powered race cars idling, burnouts, full passes? Try to accumulate as many as possible to make a marketing project out of. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'd add you're name to the "Thank You" portion of the credits

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
go on streetfire.net or youtube and type in drag radial procharger or anything procharger and im sure you will find many a videos. good luck!

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Search Will Stevenson on Street Fire. You will get a few videos that I took of him earlier in the year.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've found a bunch of streetfire and youtube, but I can't download them. I have to put the clips into Pinnacle Studio or Movie Edit Pro and do some editing...thanks for the info

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
You didnt mention dyno action. But heres my 69 camaro on the dyno at Crazy Horse in NJ.. Put down 1163 to the tires with an F2..

·
Registered
557 Posts
check my sig
youtube under flexracing2 you'll find many of my runs

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
DAMN GUYS!!!

I love BOOST......now im all jacked up....any street legal F2 cars for sale out there,hee,hee!!!!

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
you can pull some off my youtube account if you want. Dom87SS is my host name. there is greg sticker dudes procharged smallblock jeep, and jays procharged small block 67 nova. if that doesnt work for ya i might be able to get ya the raw footage. i also use studio ultimate 12 to edit.

btw mozilla has a free plugin that allows you to download video from nearly any site. works great pretty simple to use.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

·
Registered
394 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts