Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some used cog pulleys for a sbf ... 4bolt damper with accessory 6rib behind the cog ... Looking for a 66 crank and a 50 blower I like to keep the ratio 1.32-1.35 ... 9.5 deck block Windsor ... The reason I am looking for used is because I like to go geardrive next year ..thx let me know what you got

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Looking for some used cog pulleys for a sbf ... 4bolt damper with accessory 6rib behind the cog ... Looking for a 66 crank and a 50 blower I like to keep the ratio 1.32-1.35 ... 9.5 deck block Windsor ... The reason I am looking for used is because I like to go geardrive next year ..thx let me know what you got
I think I have a 50 tooth. I'll have to check tonight. I'm assuming you have the 6 bolt hub setup for the blower pulley?

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm not trying to hijack this thread but I am in need of a 6 bolt cog gear for my car ASAP. 40t and 42t fir.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I have a 50 tooth. I'll have to check tonight. I'm assuming you have the 6 bolt hub setup for the blower pulley?
Yes thx buddy but I really need a 66T crank pulley with the 6 rib accessory behind it.. I got the 44T and a 50T for the blower ..!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts