Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the renegade f1a procharger setup (99-01 cobra) and wondering if anyone has access to the so called "pilot"or centering ring?? to locate the crank pulley (lower cog)concentric to the dampner?? I have called procharger and they see that is "supposed" to be in the kit I bought but NOW they dont know???????

It sits on top of the ATI balancer and bolted right to it. Problem is Cog pulley (lower) is "close" to being centered BUT not exact....

Thanks for any help or direction to get this centered...
just a pic before I mounted the procharger on passenger side

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/f64/f1a-cog-project-177644/index10.html#post1734535

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Not trying to be difficult here, but couldnt you just use a dial indicator and tap it into center ? I dont know exactly what you have, so just offering up a suggestion. I do stuff like this all the time on my lathe.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ take a peek at the modular fords link and look at first pic...that kinda gives you the idea...
I am think yes...a dial indicator is my next step.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I have to be a member to see the pics. Not a big deal. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Chris G. at Atfspeed.com made a centering ring out of my msd wheel..maybe able to help you out he can make just about anything you need. Good guy to deal with..good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts