Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whose camaro is that that beat kinzer in the semi's. red with black front end?

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Does that car still have leafs?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
VERY impresive watching Fugler all weekend!!

·
spoolin...
4,394 Posts
that car is deceiving as hell appearance wise and i love it!! bad ass ride for sure, 4.5X's on leafs!!!

·
spoolin...
4,394 Posts
x2 he needs to grudgerace that thing he would make alot of money...
haha yeah he'd be fine until he started that bitch up! damn thing sounds about as sick as Stevie Fast and he doesn't even have zoomies!!! bad ass ride for sure

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Brandon is hauling some serious ass now! The Fuglars, Wayne Bessonette, Richard Maxwell and quite a few others from Brookhaven have some fast rides! Im originally from there but Ive just got some slow index junk :smt102

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
That was a bad bitch! NEVER expected to see it run .40's. It was one of my favorite cars on the property. It would have done well in leaf spring or outlaw radial. Congrats to Fulger and team!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Brandon is hauling some serious ass now! The Fuglars, Wayne Bessonette, Richard Maxwell and quite a few others from Brookhaven have some fast rides! Im originally from there but Ive just got some slow index junk :smt102
Yeah them guy's from Brookhaven are bad ass. Just about everyone I work with is from Brookhaven, im the outsider from Ga. Lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts