Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sellng my F1X-12 ,this blower is brand new has not seen oil yet,going a different direction,looking for a F3R-136 to work out a trade with or selling this blower for $3800 U.S funds or $5000 Canadian Noel Borg (416) 994-8267

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Sounds like you might be just window shopping anyways if a 10cent phone call to Canada is holding you back from buying it. He might even reimburse you for it... Just sayin...

and BTW, I texted him for ya free of charge. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my phone number is mentioned in the add for a reason,if you wanted it bad enough you would have called just like the guy that ended up buying it,but I guess your right,you did save 10 cents buy not calling... lol,i think Procharger mite have some in stock for $1000 more then mine was,plus taxes ..... give them a shout

·
Busy being a cunt
30,230 Posts
my phone number is mentioned in the add for a reason,if you wanted it bad enough you would have called just like the guy that ended up buying it,but I guess your right,you did save 10 cents buy not calling... lol,i think Procharger mite have some in stock for $1000 more then mine was,plus taxes ..... give them a shout

:)

·
Registered
980 Posts

bam and there you have it. maybe next time,mark it sold would work! :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts