Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put any kind of vortech/procharger on a stock Ram Jet 502? What kind of reliability could I expect for a car that will be street driven as well as raced? Any comments would be appreciated.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Has anyone put any kind of vortech/procharger on a stock Ram Jet 502? What kind of reliability could I expect for a car that will be street driven as well as raced? Any comments would be appreciated.
Yes, we did. Not a Ramjet, but a 502 crate motor. If you keep the boost down, and timing down, it's not bad... Dont get carried way with it, and you'll have some fun..

·
Registered
433 Posts
Denny

Denny was that with stock heads and cam or did ya change the topend of the motor

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Hey Denny, Will had that combo on the chassis dyno at one point. It made 895 to the tires with the 502 shortblock with the Brodix heads.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Hey Denny, Will had that combo on the chassis dyno at one point. It made 895 to the tires with the 502 shortblock with the Brodix heads.
Well, I forgot about that... I was so aggravated with the BlowThru at that time, I musta forgot..
O.K., How much boost was it makin?
I need a memory injection in my gray matter motherboard..:smt081

1 - 9 of 9 Posts