Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I GAVE PAT A NEW 1150 AND $650 . BUILT 1200 CFM WITH ALL MY SPECS. I HAD TO SPEND $100 AT BLP TO GET PARTS TO MAKE IT IDLE AND RUN STILL .10 AND 3 MPH SLOWER THAN MY 1050 HARD CORE. PAT THEN BUILT ME A 1300 WOULD NOT IDLE STALLED ON STARTING LINE RAN LIKE SHIT. PAT THEN BUILT ME A 1100 RAND DECENT JETTED UP AND DOWN TO GET IT RUNNING BEST. THEN RAN BOTH CARBS WITHIN 10 MIN OF EACH OTHER MY OLD 1050 STIL IS .15 FASTER AND 2 1/2 MPH FASTER. HE WONT REFUND MY MONEY. I SAID HE WOULD BUILD A CARB FOR FREE TO MY SPEC AT A LATER DATE . COULD NOT FIGURE OUT MY COMBO 565 AWESOME ENGINES CRATE MOTOR.I AM GOING TO LOSE MY ASS ON THE CARB GIVING IT AWAY. HE WILL REBUILD IT TO WHAT EVER SPECS SOMBODY WANTS FOR FREE .
ANY HELP WILL BE WELCOME.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
CMAFR:YBBitch::Sheep:smt064:smt064:smt064:smt064:smt064Soccer:
I would never buy one!!! but some poeple live by them and you should have no problem selling it on here.
Sorry !:axe:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine is junk also wont idle worth a shit went back to old faithful no problems at all.
HE SAID MY COMBO WAS SCREWED UP BUT I HAD GARY STINNETT BUILD ME ONE THAT WAS FAST AS HELL RIGHT OUT OF BOX. HOW CAN PAT BUILD A CARB 1500 MILES AWAY AND NEVER TOUCH IT.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
BETWEEN MY AND FREINDS WE HAVE 5 OF HIS CARBS .JUST WONT TAKE CARE OF ME ON THIS ONE. I JUST WANT TO SELL IT
I have had 2 and I have no complaints. I have 3 friends that use them and they have no complaints either.

·
Registered
955 Posts
There's a Pro Systems 4150 carb bolted to the manifold of the engine powering my ride to wheels up launches EVERY pass as in the photo below as well 1.28 60 foots off the footbrake!

I've been running a Pro Systems 4150 for the past 7 years as well I'm a dealer.

NOT one carb I've run on my combos or one carb I've sold has ever been anything but dead on out of the box and Patrick's customer service has been second to none!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's a Pro Systems 4150 carb bolted to the manifold of the engine powering my ride to wheels up launches EVERY pass as in the photo below as well 1.28 60 foots off the footbrake!

I've been running a Pro Systems 4150 for the past 7 years as well I'm a dealer.

NOT one carb I've run on my combos or one carb I've sold has ever been anything but dead on out of the box and Patrick's customer service has been second to none!
ALL THE REST WERE FINE BUT THIS ONE IS .15 SLOW AND 2 1/2 MPH OFF.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Two words: Dale Cubic (cfm specialties)
Dale Cubic's stuff is nice. (Cubic Flow Modification).

I had excellent results with Patrick's old stuff, but the last new carb I bought of his was way out in left field, but he did eventully make it right, which I greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to buy his stuff again due to great product and customer service.

Then I bought one of Dale's carbs from Uratchko and tried it out. Car ran really well with it, but Dale said there was more in it if he made changes to fit my setup. Sent it back to Dale for updated metering blocks and other changes to my combo.........perfect, never had to touch it and the car ET'd and MPH'd even faster.

·
Registered
955 Posts
1.There's no way on earth I'm believing that a Bill Mitchell "Hard Core" 1050 has your engine making more power as well quicker ET's and faster MPH!!

2. why did you need/buy parts for your Pro Systems carb from BLP?

IF your "Hard Core" 1050 was so good WHY go to patrick?

·
Registered
92 Posts
the only one we thought give any trouble turned out to the the oil blowing pos engine we got from a big name engine builder in alabama a few years ago.it didn't wont to idle after fixing the tapered and out of round cylinders got some ring seal back things were fine. sent the carb back to patrick got it checked out and return shipping for free. since then i have used about 7 of them and they all work perfect and the customer service i have recevied has been second to none. sorry for you troubles.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
everyone i know with one loves it , made more hp and tq on the dyno and ran better at the track , works great while street driving as well

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
1.There's no way on earth I'm believing that a Bill Mitchell "Hard Core" 1050 has your engine making more power as well quicker ET's and faster MPH!!

2. why did you need/buy parts for your Pro Systems carb from BLP?

IF your "Hard Core" 1050 was so good WHY go to patrick?
I guess you are calling him a liar then ??

WTF ?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts