Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone here knows this is a awesome company, but here is my story!:p

A few months back I had pm'd Mark about getting a replacement piston for my 4.6 4V car. He Gave me Erics email, and told me to get with him, tell him I'm from the Bullet, and all will be taken care of. Got with Eric through email earlier this week, and got it all taken care of.

Well as soon as we finished the deal I noticed my rod was also fubar'd, got back with Eric and he told he he will take care of it.

And I'll be damned today as I'm watching the powerblock shows Fedex comes knockin, and drops it all off to me! On a Sat, and also my B-Day!

4 days start to finish, came packaged so that a Monkey couldn't open it, and came with a new catalog!

Awesome people, and products!

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Hot dawg!! Thats great to hear!! Especially since I just ordered my rotator from Eric this past week.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Yup good people over there , especially the lovely Sue :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
They always treated me better than they had to. Great people and company!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I know everyone here knows this is a awesome company, but here is my story!:p

A few months back I had pm'd Mark about getting a replacement piston for my 4.6 4V car. He Gave me Erics email, and told me to get with him, tell him I'm from the Bullet, and all will be taken care of. Got with Eric through email earlier this week, and got it all taken care of.

Well as soon as we finished the deal I noticed my rod was also fubar'd, got back with Eric and he told he he will take care of it.

And I'll be damned today as I'm watching the powerblock shows Fedex comes knockin, and drops it all off to me! On a Sat, and also my B-Day!

4 days start to finish, came packaged so that a Monkey couldn't open it, and came with a new catalog!

Awesome people, and products!
Hopefully it got your ass up and away from the TV ;)

·
YB Managing Editor
51,468 Posts
I heard you have to check the clearances on their engine kits when assembling them. That's BS!!! :smt110

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hot dawg!! Thats great to hear!! Especially since I just ordered my rotator from Eric this past week.
Well you're off to a nice start! This is one of a few 4v's I have to build this year, and I can say without a doubt they will all have Probe parts!

Yup good people over there , especially the lovely Sue :)
Yes indeed, sorry I forgot about her.

Hopefully it got your ass up and away from the TV ;)
Ha Ha, only for a while the block, and crank are still in machine shop jail for the next few days...
congrats for you and happy birth day to ya
Thanks on both parts!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts