Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Well Monty, If you compare apples to apples in pro/ outlaw street. NSCA still keeps the 2 classes separete. where as PRO has them combined. So the turnout would be 14 for NSCA and 12 for PRO.
BTW I REALLY appreciate NSCA doing this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sucking up here :oops:

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Still Monty, NSCA had there 1st race in la, Who the f*&k wants to go there? PRO has there first race in Florida where people can race and find a nice beach or go visit Mickey , or several other tourist attractions .

· Registered
1,426 Posts
My dealings with PRO go back to 98 when there rule was if 16 cars attempt to qualify they ran a 16 car field . If 15 or less they would run an 8 car field. We were in Maple Grove , a 320 mile trip for me. There were 16 cars , but Ellen Paveo broke after the burnout. There call was that it was not an attempt since she never staged the car. I was in the no. 10 spot , And was sent home along with 7 other cars that were capable of running Sunday . Even after a long conversation with Bobby Cross on rather he wanted to have 8 cars for the fans to watch on Sunday , or 8 . Seemed like a no brainer to me . plus there payout would have been less with 15 cars , than 8 . Given there payout structure at the time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.