Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,054 Posts
LOL, there were 36 X/S car there on thursday/friday, the number you posted is the car count for eliminations on Sunday, A WHOLE bunch busted their shit up over the two days of practice.

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Monty, there were quite a few X/S cars that busted their stuff up on thursday and friday, I spoke to 4 of them, all 4 were locals in Florida, 3 of them had high 8 second rides, so they were serious cars/trucks for sure. PRO doesn't count their bracket class neither, but it didn't seem to be very big, maybe around 20 cars or so. I've been around both organizations a few times over the past 4 years, so I have a pretty neutral position on it. PRO has more dedicated regulars than NSCA in the faster classes for some reason, I think Chris is right on about the payout thing in those classes. The nostalgia classes are strong in both. The TV coverage and magazine in PRO are partly the reason also, but now thanks to Chris and Trish, The NSCA now has a kick a$$ magazine as well, and with Jimmy doing his thing, that's awesome to. I like both organizations, I wish NSCA would leave the rules alone also. If my dream of competing ever come true, I'll probably lean towards the PRO instead of NSCA, why? because I think I can be more competitive in X/S than L/S with my current combination. I can't afford to change it, and I'm still having trouble finding cash to race this year as well. The car is almost ready to do some testing with a month or so, we'll see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.