Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
93,140 Posts
Tracks down there are toooo expensive.....I liked New Orleans myself....if more people would check things to do down there(Plenty) the Climate is the same as Florida....$$$ Cheaper....but its a hike.....as to car count....lets get into the season

· Registered
93,140 Posts
Chris...your right on with that....I understand both ideas....Tony D (NSCA) is Racers running a race series.....Charlie H (PRO/NMCA) runs as a for profit business....A lot of people have an issue with that......I don't....I tried for 2 years to get the two to work together....however I got egg in my face....A success for PRO/NMCA is making $$$....for the NMCA it is somewhere coming close to breaking even at an Event (thats easier to be a success) I wanted the 2 to make it so Racers who wanted could run both Series.....but emotions got in the way.....

· Registered
93,140 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Well we're going with Butchs car rain or shine had to do the big thrash found a head gasket problem was working until about midnight last night yanking the engine and yanking heads... fun stuff!!!

If it's 40 degrees I think we can run some .70's.... or better in Pro Stock. We'll see.
The only thing your gonna see in 40 degree weather with a Pro Stock Car is the walls... :shock: (BOTH)

· Registered
93,140 Posts
JP said:
PRO actually follows up with their paperwork and you get paid contingencies within 2 weeeks.
NSCA your still waiting for last years payouts when the new seasons starts.
PRO is all business, NSCA family focused. However, I have more friends/family then money, so I'd rather have the money, thanks. 8) :twisted:
Thats the difference between the 2.... PRO/NMCA has FULL Time Staff that get right on it after the Race.....the NSCA has No Full time Employee's...However I will discuss it with Tony/Patrick and get on it for you Racers (soon to be We Racers :-D )

· Registered
93,140 Posts
JP......I will talk to Tony and Patrick in Atlanta......JUST TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR AND THERE IS NO MISTAKE........I DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH ANY RULES....I AM IN A LEARNING CURVE (I'M LOOKING AT OTHER SERIES ECT) We do have discussions on this HOWEVER THEY BOTH KNOW MY INEXPERIENCE IN THIS MATTER OF RULES.....BUT I AM ALSO NOT AFFRAID TO TALK WITH THEM IN PRIVATE......I CAN SAY THIS.....NEVER.....NEVER IS THERE MALICE/FAVORITISM/ECT......for ANY DRIVER/RACETEAM.......Both Tony and Patrick want to do whats best for the majority PERIOD.....Sometimes People get Screwed.....Guys like Powski (ultimate respect from myself) Are Leaders.....most others are Followers (Mike Moran in there too......Leader/Trend setter) We are a mix of the Super Talented.....and Missfits.....none of us conform to "Real Rule Structure".....thats why we're here (NSCA?PRO?NMCA....you know what I mean).....THATS WHAT MAKES THESE ISSUE'S.....Issues.....Before dropping BOMBS try putting yourself in their places and trying to keep ALL of YOU GUYS HAPPY (I'm not tryin to trash you....just now I'm on BOTH sides of the Fence now)
NOW REMEMBER.....TONY can be Racing his NHRA Record Setting Car and not dealing with any of this crap......SO BECAREFULL YOU MAY BE DESTROYING SOMEONE ELSE'S PLAYGROUND.....IF NOT YOUR OWN :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.