Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
PRO actually follows up with their paperwork and you get paid contingencies within 2 weeeks.
NSCA your still waiting for last years payouts when the new seasons starts.
PRO is all business, NSCA family focused. However, I have more friends/family then money, so I'd rather have the money, thanks. 8) :twisted:

· Registered
38 Posts
WELL Jimmy any answers yet ???

Jimmy Biggs said:
JP said:
PRO actually follows up with their paperwork and you get paid contingencies within 2 weeeks.
NSCA your still waiting for last years payouts when the new seasons starts.
PRO is all business, NSCA family focused. However, I have more friends/family then money, so I'd rather have the money, thanks. 8) :twisted:
Thats the difference between the 2.... PRO/NMCA has FULL Time Staff that get right on it after the Race.....the NSCA has No Full time Employee's...However I will discuss it with Tony/Patrick and get on it for you Racers (soon to be We Racers :-D )
WELL Jimmy any answers yet ???

· Registered
38 Posts
YOUR 110% RIGHT TOO MANY RULE CHANGES.
kickin_astro said:
Not a racer (NSCA), just a helper and spectator. But it seems there are a lot of, change the rules so this guy will come race. The only bad part is, it usually chases or pisses off more than it adds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.