Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who on here has had good luck with them? I just bought one and talk about great customer service those guys get on the stick when told to. I order mine and got mine asap!!! If the convertor preforms like the customer service the competition better load there stuff up before I get there.

THANKS PTC!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Getting ready to put the hate (400hp Steve Johnson plate) to one this Saturday. Well see how it works. On the chassis dyno the car went from 26% slippage to 3% with there updates. Excellent people to deal with. I am getting ready to order one for a customers mud truck that I am building the engine for. I am sold on them. I will have all my customers buy from them when ever I can.

Keith

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Very happy with the PTC Converters in both rides!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
So is it a pro-torque or a ptc? Two different companies.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
We're running one of Joe's new prototypes and first pass went a 4.28 in the 1/8th on a very conservative setup and she lifted before the 1/8th as I wanted to check the nitrous tuneup...so we're very happy and Joe has been great on customer service.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If we are talking Pro Torque on Long Island, than I'm with you guys. Knocked a full half second out of my car, drives around on the street with almost no slippage, and brings my boost right up on the converter now. Struggled with my setup for about 4 years.....one little part from Joe, who sent me test units to try out before I ever even had to buy anything, and the car now just made a quantum leap in performance!!

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now this is funny. Got 3 different converter companies getting praise from 1 thread. Wonder which on the original poster was referring to???
PTC! PTC! PTC! I thought that's waht PTC stood for! But I am talking about PTC PTC in ALABAMA!!!!! Good Lord do all convertor company have the same damn name!?? LOL!

Here's the link www.ptcrace.com give Lane a call!

·
2013 KING OF THE STREET
1,706 Posts
no but ptc in TN is very good too.real men wear pink

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I agree ptc build great converters been running them since the day they opened. Ptc in muscle shloals Alabama

·
Senior Frog
10,315 Posts
Who on here has had good luck with them? I just bought one and talk about great customer service those guys get on the stick when told to. I order mine and got mine asap!!! If the convertor preforms like the customer service the competition better load there stuff up before I get there.

THANKS PTC!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:
well you fucked up

........but it was the thought that counts though
I still dont know whos shit your giving props too
but ProTorque in LI NY gets the nod from myself

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well you fucked up

........but it was the thought that counts though
I still dont know whos shit your giving props too
but ProTorque in LI NY gets the nod from myself
You did not read all the post on the first page, I posted and tried to mend my phuck up! SO how about a nice cup of shut the phuck up! LOL!:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts