Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
best info is to go to pro-systems.com and scroll to the bottom of the main page and click on the facebook link

I like mine so far [no track time yet],it's unreal how it adds streetability at Idle,off idle and part throttle,response is insane

I dont care if it picks up at the track,to me it's worth it just in streetability!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I havent had a good test session yet, I did manage to run my fastest et with shitty air. Its for sure has more power and idles like a dream. Also want to say Patrick has the best customer service out there.

·
-------------------------
6,398 Posts
it's unreal how it adds streetability at Idle,off idle and part throttle,response is insane

I dont care if it picks up at the track,to me it's worth it just in streetability!!
AWESOME. what did your CFM come in at?
thx

·
Registered
462 Posts
the difference is night and day compared to my dominator,the sv-1 actually smooths out the idle as well as make it leaner,it's hard to explain,less choppyness <<<<<<<,spelling ? LOL!

the weird thing is fire up the motor stone cold and it idles instantly,I was always used to holding 2000 rpm's till 140 water temps before it would idle with any of my carbs for the last 20 years!

·
Registered
181 Posts
local racer here has one on a sbc, one gun, stock suspension , street race trim, went a 5.10 the other nite at shadyside . said he loves the carb!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
AWESOME. what did your CFM come in at?
thx
honestly I do not know,patrick is a little secretive about cfm

It is a 95 mm venturi,and a 110 mm throttle plate

I am guessing around 1200-1250 cfm

·
Registered
462 Posts
I havent had a good test session yet, I did manage to run my fastest et with shitty air. Its for sure has more power and idles like a dream. Also want to say Patrick has the best customer service out there.

what did you have before the sv-1???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts