Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
wtf is your issue. you asked if i was a previous owner, i said no, ive never owned it. then you asked if i was Dave, knowing he was a previous owner. Again, i said no.
WTF am i deflecting you asshat? you should try reading lessons.
I have been in PS for over 25 years.
Bullshitters? hardly.
What is your issue? ill answer any legit questions, but if you are going to continue being an asshat, you can pound sand. hows that? That direct enough for you?
Most everyone on here knows me, at least by reputation, and several have done business.
Damn Bob this Gary dude is a real asshole. I read all your posts you didn’t say anything to warrant that. Yo always willing to share information when appropriate. I for one enjoy your insight on all racing engines not just pro stock.

Ed

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Damn Bob this Gary dude is a real asshole. I read all your posts you didn’t say anything to warrant that. Yo always willing to share information when appropriate. I for one enjoy your insight on all racing engines not just pro stock.

Ed
Thanks man, but its all good. seems like he mistook me for someone else. i think.
I dont typically let shit get to me.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts

Ed
I'll take that over Dumbass, Moron or Flaming idiot. Pick a name for yourself.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts