Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robert Patrick is the fastest of the Fords in first round qualifying. He went 6.708 @ 205.85. Erica and Larry Morgan are right behind with both running 6.72.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Patrick is the stealth Ford. No one gets to see his qualifing numbers....lol Patrick isnt on the property. Nice try T-Bolt....
Oh yes he is! He is in super stealth mode and nobody can see him. I just know that he is there and tomorrow he will run in the low 6.60's at over 210 mph.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Put the crack pipe down....

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
When he is in super stealth mode, he will not give autographs. Although he has been known to steal a dragway dog out of your hand before you can put mustard on it. Whats a shakin 345D?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys. Was watching live timing on the NHRA website and Robert Patricks name came up first round of qualifying. Don't know what happened. I just saw the results on NHRA website and saw his name was not there and I knew I would here some razzing about it. Again, Sorry

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Sorry guys. Was watching live timing on the NHRA website and Robert Patricks name came up first round of qualifying. Don't know what happened. I just saw the results on NHRA website and saw his name was not there and I knew I would here some razzing about it. Again, Sorry
You are forgiven. We had a laugh at your expense and it happens. Next time post that it was Dyno Don in a Mustang II and get us all thinking about it! Robert Patrick has left the building that he was never in to begin with! March on YB soldiers.......

·
Registered
286 Posts
Robert was at MIR a week ago testing for two days and he didn't run that kind of number. Track was hot and slick the first day. Didn't here any better numbers the second day, but the weather was only a little better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK guys. Go on NHRA website and get on the live timing. Click on the catagory box upper right side and click Pro Stock bike. They will play the last set of bikes and go into Pro Stock car. About the 6th pair Robert Patricks name appears. Thank you

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
His name might appear but he ain't there, not even in super stealth mode. I don't know what the glitch is with that. Maybe another driver with an old competition number of Robert Patrick? You don't have to thank us, we are your friends T-Bolt! Don't you think it is odd that no Fords are currently in the show? Morgan has not made it to the finish line under power.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know he is not there, just making sure I was't imagining things. Hope he gets out soon. The more the merrier.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Your eyes are good. Whoever enters that stuff for live timing doesn't have a clue or possibly it was outsourced and it is entered at the service center in India.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Order for Qualifying Round 4
--------- Not Qualified --------- 17. Danny Gruninger Cunnningham Racing Mustang 6.700 205.22
18. Rodger Brogdon Kent Services & Trucking GXP 6.701 206.80
19. Erica Enders Mustang 6.708 206.20
20. Larry Morgan Lucas Oil/Summit Mustang 6.733 204.88
21. Jimmy Alund J&J PERFORMANCE RACING GTO 6.736 205.76
22. John Nobile Nobile Racing Mustang 6.759 205.26
23. John Gaydosh Jr Gaydosh Performance GTO 6.896 199.91

1 - 20 of 20 Posts