Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems that there were cars disqulified for not passing fuel check, being kept hush hush. Is it because who was involved? Was it the engine builder or the car owner?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
There was absolutley no cheating involved. A competitor was DQ'ed for failing fuel check. THATS IT......

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
This water in the fuel might be of importance.

Perhaps it is a new way of osmosis distilling to hydro inadvertently increase the oxygen content of the fuel???:smt102
See... that right there's why I tune in to the YB. You guys are so damned smart.

Hmmm... what ratio would you use with C16? I'm thinking I'll go big myself... say 35% by volume.

My bad. Didn't mean to come across like the smart ass I am.

g

·
Registered
436 Posts
I dont mean to be a smart ass either but you gotta love they guy who runs down to the local startbucks where they have wireless...gets a new ID on his wifes (or friends) laptop....posts a post like this without saying his name and starts crap like this.

I know this is yellow bullet and you can do whatever the flyin flip you want to do but for goodnes sake have some kahumies and say who you are.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

Carry on.

·
Registered
16,780 Posts
This water in the fuel might be of importance.

Perhaps it is a new way of osmosis distilling to hydro inadvertently increase the oxygen content of the fuel???:smt102

Its reverse osmosis........get it right will ya! :-D

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.