Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok just a heads up the pro/stick group will be @ Maryland international raceway this weekend for their 3rd race of 2012 !!! grab all of your friends and head down to MIR saturday the 30th to see some wheelstanding gear jammers !!!!! it's one hell of a show !!!:cool:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I would love to go............the Novas running good........but the travel is too much. I need something in the south ( Ga , to be specific ).

Why the hell doesnt this shit happen down here?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i was hoping to see u down in tenn
Man I wasnt quite ready , all kinds of crap going on................I was at Reynolds this past weekend.....it was MISERABLE hot........car still ran 6.13 - 6.14 thou................as Warren Johnson says.........still not perfect passes.............LOL

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Man I wasnt quite ready , all kinds of crap going on................I was at Reynolds this past weekend.....it was MISERABLE hot........car still ran 6.13 - 6.14 thou................as Warren Johnson says.........still not perfect passes.............LOL
ya it was early in the season, car looks like its running good, good luck. i like that phrase its so true

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i say the same thing where i am @...i travel 2 to 3 hrs to travel with this group...and i have a track in my backyard !!! (cecil is 12 miles for me)... i have 4 tracks within 1 hour and none of them have stick shift classes....trying my damdest to sell them on this idea...hell 55 cars @ mason dixon 40+ @ mir's cancelled due to weather race...spectators all over the place...they love coming out to see these wheel standing gearjammers !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i say the same thing where i am @...i travel 2 to 3 hrs to travel with this group...and i have a track in my backyard !!! (cecil is 12 miles for me)... i have 4 tracks within 1 hour and none of them have stick shift classes....trying my damdest to sell them on this idea...hell 55 cars @ mason dixon 40+ @ mir's cancelled due to weather race...spectators all over the place...they love coming out to see these wheel standing gearjammers !!!!!!!!!!!
Some track managers / owners are CLUELESS , apparently.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts