Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
When you guys coming back to Mason Dixon ? Was there and they had a pretty good crowd. Can I run with you guys if I have ET Streets ? I read on the pro stick site that " no street tires allowed " ?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Got my camshaft today, Let the thrashing begin!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I don't run any specific series, or class yet. I'm trying to get into racing the Sat. street car shootouts at Cecil. My car would probably fit right in the pack of the 10.0 index class, but I know I'd get my ass handed to me, as a lot of those guys have been running those index classes for years. Car is a dark blue 70 olds cutlass, 470" NA olds motor that on a good weather day will run 9.70's. G-force G101 trans.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I don't run any specific series, or class yet. I'm trying to get into racing the Sat. street car shootouts at Cecil. My car would probably fit right in the pack of the 10.0 index class, but I know I'd get my ass handed to me, as a lot of those guys have been running those index classes for years. Car is a dark blue 70 olds cutlass, 470" NA olds motor that on a good weather day will run 9.70's. G-force G101 trans.
Why not come down to MIR this weekend? Your car is what our group is all about.
I promise our guys will make you feel like one of us in no time.

Desert

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why not come down to MIR this weekend? Your car is what our group is all about.
I promise our guys will make you feel like one of us in no time.

Desert
x3

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
I miss running with you guys. That is for sure. Anyone that hasn't run with these guys and would like to my comment would be to go and do it!!! They are a great bunch of guys. I think I ran 5 events in 2010. I have borrowed tools, got help labor wise, got help with getting my car setup, and just basicly some friendly conversation. Go with it and I still talk to a few from time to time and when I see them at a race I stop and say hello. They are a great bunch of racer's. I hope to be back next year. More full time though!!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats pretty impressive. you would get the hang of it in know time. you would fit in with us great. come on out:supz:

·
Registered
550 Posts
NO Racing for me today, Got called in to work for "Storm Restoration" ALL WEEKEND

Damn It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts