Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What table number are you at? Im at table 22 sitting with former president Clinton.. :-D :shock: :-D

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Monson said he was at table 60.. They put him in the back of the room.. :-D They had me at table one but I just didn't think that was right!!

Since it was in the corner.. So they moved me to fron center stage... :smt005

·
Registered
412 Posts
table 46 like anyone is going to sit where they`re supposed to. :roll:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I was too late to get tickets, but hope to meet some of you guys anyway during the show.

Dennis

·
Registered
479 Posts
yes - everyone sits at thier assigned table.

If you wanted a seat, you were supposed to RSVP to Melissa by Nov 11th. I think you can still go to show, just might have to stand.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sue Curran said:
yes - everyone sits at thier assigned table.

If you wanted a seat, you were supposed to RSVP to Melissa by Nov 11th. I think you can still go to show, just might have to stand.
Sue do you know if Bob is smuggling any Old Style down? :-GMAB :drinkers:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Food

Jimmy Biggs said:
Its gonna be an outta control event......even I'm goin........I think everyone at our table is getting the Prime Rib
What buffet are you going to? this isn't Vegas for $1.99 Prime Rib Buffet Jimmy! Our table will be having a late Lunch somewhere prior to getting there as we will be sitting thru both the NMCA and NMRA Banquets probably consuming large amounts of alcohol from the cash bar! but if you come there on an empty stomach you may find a small bowl of peanuts or pretzels that you have to share with the 10 other people sitting at your table! Will see you all there

George No Old Sytle on this trip, going by plane, yes Mrs. Squarepants is getting on a plane, but she going First Class!

·
Registered
328 Posts
quit starting Shit Jimmy! some people are going to think your serious! The only meal choices i saw were Chipped Beef Buffet or No Food Options! after having chipped beef at a banquet last year we checked the No Food Option!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts