Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Pro Mod vs Radial...

Pro Mods with slicks need to weigh 200 pounds more.
Pro Mods with slicks and screw blower not legal...

Yet Pro Mods on Radials can weight up to 200 pounds lighter and are allow to run a screw blower...

The democratic party must have written these rules.. lol
On a side note, which tire is better? The one that’s quicker, or the one that goes down more often? If we were to take the average ET of each side of the ladder for each respective tire, would that give us a clearer idea of which tire is truely better? At the same time the radial cars are getting a 200 lb. weight break and running similar ET’s? Was the track prep not good enough for the radials? Do they need more glue to make an A to B pass?? Asking for a friend.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Where is the weight break for blowers? Radial roots have to weigh 2525 and pro boost is 2475. Thats pretty close

·
Registered
672 Posts
I was excited about this race until I found out they weren't letting pro-mods run with screw blowers. Lame...

·
Administrator
136,323 Posts
I was excited about this race until I found out they weren't letting pro-mods run with screw blowers. Lame...
Screw blower promods are running.. they just have to have a radial to be able to race..

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
if you're worried about 1 combo that may produce 3 cars in a class that has close to 30 you may be in the wrong sport.

·
Registered
14,264 Posts
I am not sure why the supporters of drag racing are upset at shit turnouts....did not even know there was a race this weekend.

Why is it with 106K members that a track would not advertise the race for free on this site?

I am even a member of gaybook and still did not know about this race.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Screw blower promods are running.. they just have to have a radial to be able to race..
Good call Monty, I should have been more specific :smt005

if you're worried about 1 combo that may produce 3 cars in a class that has close to 30 you may be in the wrong sport.
I just like loud fast cars. Too bad this race couldn't happen before ProExtreme was dead.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am not sure why the supporters of drag racing are upset at shit turnouts....did not even know there was a race this weekend.

Why is it with 106K members that a track would not advertise the race for free on this site?

I am even a member of gaybook and still did not know about this race.
They advertised on Facebook. I've seen Tyler, Ellen, and the VMP page mention it. Also, Jay vs Stevie and Marcus was a big deal on there.

41 - 60 of 117 Posts