Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Check with Dan Saitz at Hyperformance Motorsports 636-326-9534 I know he carries alot of tubing bends and such just might have what you are looking for , hope this helps .

·
Registered
835 Posts
Dan, give Brian Brown a call, he might have some or for sure will know where to get them

Robert

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Check with Dan Saitz at Hyperformance Motorsports 636-326-9534 I know he carries alot of tubing bends and such just might have what you are looking for , hope this helps .
x2 he has always had what we needed

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
Thanks guys and thanks dan good talking to you today.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Dan, these are not the same flanges i designed at Performance Welding a few years ago that we sold to you are they?

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
Dan, these are not the same flanges i designed at Performance Welding a few years ago that we sold to you are they?
Nope, an engineer that i used to work with did some drawings for a bunch a few years back. We have 7 or 8 different ones for the large frame and mid frame turbos. Working on a few more right now for some of the smaller stuff, 3 and 3-1/2 for some of the street stuff.

Hows it going Ron, long time no talk?

·
Registered
761 Posts
it's going ok. yeah, not spoke in a while for sure! I hope all is well for you and the family! I see you have been busy at the shop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts