Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with a week to go, do we have an entry list for next weekend?

oh, and btw, i saw the spot for the supercharger showdown run on speed yesterday evening; BAD ASS!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Entry List:

Blower/Turbo (16 car field)
Jimmy Barker, Jim Bersani, Brian Bures, Gerry Capano, Steve Drummond, Tommy Gray, Dave Hance, Larry Higginbottham, John Hines, Steve King, Bill Lutz, Jeff Lutz, Eric Latino, Fifi Montround, Tim O'Hare, Pullen /Plumber Team, Carl Stevens, Derrick Townes, Dwayne Wolfe, with more to come.

Nitrous (16 car field)
Steve Assenmacher, Bob Bailey, Gary Courtier, Matt Deitsch, Vinny DeMieri, Joe, Dunne, Todd Fontana, Kevin Fortney, Andrew Handras, Robert Jones, Chuck Mohn, Montana/Thomasina Team, Brian Prins, Jeff Rogers, Fredy Scriba, Preston Smith, Matt Suite, George Watkins Team, George Williams, Woods /Kramer Team, with more to come.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Will be there early Saturday :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lets hope some warmer weather shows up.
to be honest, as long as its dry i will be more than happy. that and the cool temps along with Jasons "fly paper" track should equate to some record runs. 5.80's anyone???????? im sure that Scriba, Barker or Gray can dial one up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick ?, has MIR ever had a side by side 5.8X race?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Only in the Alky FC ranks. I believe Kenny Lang still holds the track and IHRA record at 5.88

You are right about the weather as long as its dry im good. Just have to load up on the Top Fuel dogs a coa coa.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I think we see 3 cars run 5.80s this weekend!

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
U gonna be there Chris??

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
dude u shoulda came by to c me! Sorry I didnt call you back at the Ford race - you called right when I was talking to guard on parking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts