Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
I saw a post on YB before where a guy bought a set of pro comp shaft rockers and they didnt even have bearings on the shaft, they were just the aluminium body running on the shaft. Pay a bit extra and get a proven product that will not let you down. Why risk these things to save a few bucks? A broken rocker could ruin a whole engine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I heard these were junk but wanted to hear comments from some of you to confirm my suspicions. How about Probe Industries?

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I heard these were junk but wanted to hear comments from some of you to confirm my suspicions. How about Probe Industries?
I think Probe rockers are now LGM....talk to Mark O'Neal or Shelton_Barrs on here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
636 Posts
For an SBC, 3/8" stud, 1.5 ratio. How much are we talking?
I thought you were looking for shaft rockers?

The Yella Terra Shaft rocker kit, as pictured, will be $575.07 shipped. (Cont. US 48 only)

Call me if interested.

Mike Fabian
ERW Performance
954-239-4576

Type
Roller rocker set

Product name
Single shaft 1.5:1 (adjustable)

Category
Roller Rockers

Application(s)
•Chevrolet - V8 SB 283-400

:)

·
Registered
636 Posts
1.6 SBC shaft kit how much??

The Yella Terra Shaft rocker kit, as pictured, will be $575.07 shipped. (Cont. US 48 only)

Call me if interested.

Mike Fabian
ERW Performance
954-239-4576

Type
Roller rocker set

Product name
Single shaft 1.6:1 (adjustable)

Category
Roller Rockers

Application(s)

·
Registered
636 Posts
We sell a lot of Yella Terra through here.
We also sell Romac, RollMaster & JP Performance.
All great products.

The Aussie's need to build great products to race like this ...

:eek:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
These got my attention so I did some research. Appear to be a really well made product (Autralian). I like the design too. Price is pretty good. Do they come with studs and adjusting nuts or will I need to purchase these separately? Either way, I'm interested so I may be giving you a call.

I thought you were looking for shaft rockers?

Call me if interested.

Mike Fabian
ERW Performance
954-239-4576

Type
Roller rocker set

Product name
Single shaft 1.5:1 (adjustable)

Category
Roller Rockers

Application(s)

·
Registered
676 Posts
that's a good price! They are made here in oz & would be certain that you could not buy here for the same price, in fact I would think that they could be bought @ a better price ^^^ here
It's fucking ridiculous that an Australian product can be bought cheaper in the USA than what it can be in Australia!

These aren't the only things either. *cough* ICE Ignitions*cough*

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
The Yella Terra platinums are a good product. I have a set on my SBC for 2 seasons, no problems. One thing I would recommend is using lash caps. My roller tips were looking a bit worse for wear after 1 season due to a slight misalignment (the heads, not the rockers), lash caps have fixed that 100%.

And yes, what a crock, cheaper to buy in the USA than here in Australia where they are made!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.