Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Total junk, pile of garbage. Most spend $500.00 to $1000.00 above the purchase price just to make them usable without breaking. Then to top is off, they don't make the power either.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Search the threads Dude

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
The heads work!.........................................after you spend a bunch of fucking money fixing them like i did! Dont try to be cheap on your heads like i did it will cost you more in the long run;) Now running a smaller set of AFR's very happy:)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Know a member here that went 8.50s at 3k lbs 420 sbf. Bigger Valves, ported heavy, new guides, resurfaced. A.K.A. not stock. But it ran strong. After hearing numerous horror stories I would stay away. What kind of engine and what heads are you looking at? Im sure someone can direct you to something far superior in quality, I would check the for sale thread. Lot of people needing cash these days. You can help yourself as well as someone else and end up ahead with some loot in your pocket for other stuff. JMHO

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Buy them from J and C cylinder head exchange. The buy em bare, clean em up, install parts they only dream of in china and they're still 650$$ don't buy them assembled from procomp, you'll end up crying...

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
i'M still waiting for my Procomp ignition box to caff, that's the scariest thing I've ever boughten for my car but time will tell,... after that goes.. that will be the first and last Procomp stuff I ever buy because anytime that name gets brought up... it's all a nightmare... great now I cast bad kharma on my box lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts