Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone tried the Pro Action gas charged coil over shocks for their bike? I have a '16 HD Road Glide and looking to shitcan the factory air shocks on my bike. If so, what do you think of their product and how do they perform for you? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't heard anything about Pro-Action before. Looks like it's a small operation which is typically a good thing IMO. I've had good experience with Progressive's stuff. Heard some good stuff about Legend suspension too. I'm getting a set of shocks for my race Harley from M2 Shocks. The cost is a little more than pro-action or similar, but having the right guy building them with top notch components is worth the extra cash IMO. In the end it all depends on what your application is though.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't heard anything about Pro-Action before. Looks like it's a small operation which is typically a good thing IMO. I've had good experience with Progressive's stuff. Heard some good stuff about Legend suspension too. I'm getting a set of shocks for my race Harley from M2 Shocks. The cost is a little more than pro-action or similar, but having the right guy building them with top notch components is worth the extra cash IMO. In the end it all depends on what your application is though.
Yeah I messed up the subject. I hate not being able to edit the title! I've heard really good things about the Pro Action shocks. Most just won't spend the money. They are a small operation and the customer service is top notch I hear. I've read about the Progressives, Ohins, Super Shox and a few others. None of them are cheap, but these factory air shocks suck ass and gotta go. Mostly just solo riding and few times a month 2-up with the wife.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah I messed up the subject. I hate not being able to edit the title! I've heard really good things about the Pro Action shocks. Most just won't spend the money. They are a small operation and the customer service is top notch I hear. I've read about the Progressives, Ohins, Super Shox and a few others. None of them are cheap, but these factory air shocks suck ass and gotta go. Mostly just solo riding and few times a month 2-up with the wife.
I also have a set of Works Shocks on my street bike. They're pretty good too, but there seems to be many mixed reviews about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.