Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to place a stock order for a few months, with no luck. Been getting a message on their machine saying due to unforseable circumstances, wont be able to take orders for two weeks. Been like that for at least 4-5 weeks Id say

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, just got a call back. Guy Joe said he was out in the hospital for a few weeks, said he came back and his dad had everything locked up couldnt get access to his quickbooks, same number but gave me a new email address to send the order in to, and send all shipping/contact info with it. Quite odd. Anyone else deal with them, seems slightly sketchy

·
Just a Mechanic........
1,367 Posts
You been trying to reach them for 5 weeks? And 3 minutes after you post that your phone rings with an explanation? >>Must be the power of YB<<;)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Probably not. There's also B&M, Hurst, and MGW. They do have billet shifters for GM T56 and the MGW are very nice units.

·
102,312 Posts

·
Sizeable Member
7,732 Posts
Is there an offset TriAx that could be used on a TKO600 in a 66 Chevelle with console?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Jeff, I have broken a few Steedas. Call JPC, they probably have a shifter in stock.

x2 I broke a Tri-Ax Handle before they use a aluminum handle, however the Pro 5.0 uses Steel. have heard good things on the MGW's with T56's... I run a old Style Tremec TKO never had anything but a Pro 5.0

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
MGW for my T56

1 - 20 of 21 Posts