Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
I hired one named Healy to find and check up on this chick I used to day named Mary who lived down in Florida. Fucker tried to cockblock me, turned out to be a real pain in my ass.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
YB is pretty good at digging stuff up. Just sayin.

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
No i want my.blower motor back. I know where it is and cops wont do shit... till they pull it over on street. Just looking to build a case
If the cops won't do anything now, you are just wasting your money. You don't need a pi for this, and "those" people will probably be cheaper than the pi anyway.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Problem is buddy wanted to borrow it. I was like sure it just sittin. You break you buy. He calls and i am out of state. Wants to sell car. How much for engine... 14k i say. Dudes look at car and say cash tomorrow. Took it while he was at work. Find it find who took it. They were associates and tell me sorry if we knew it was yours we wouldn't have taken... now forget i ever owned it. 468 871 bad bitch... now its gone

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Problem is buddy wanted to borrow it. I was like sure it just sittin. You break you buy. He calls and i am out of state. Wants to sell car. How much for engine... 14k i say. Dudes look at car and say cash tomorrow. Took it while he was at work. Find it find who took it. They were associates and tell me sorry if we knew it was yours we wouldn't have taken... now forget i ever owned it. 468 871 bad bitch... now its gone
What are the police's reasons for not starting a case and taking the car?

·
Registered
10,032 Posts
The good ones are retired LE guys. The Bozos are alcoholic wanna be cops who could not get on the force...... A step up from a Mall Cop.
A lot of lawyers have one they can recommend, especially if you are going the legal route. Each PI has a "speciality" like tracking down old friends, cheaters, insurance fraud, missing people, etc.
ASK QUESTIONS!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts