Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrates Shell you must be happy you kicked the guys butt's ;) maybe now you have some pull with the big guy and can get a faster engine. :smt115

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
Aw..thanks Darlin'- that sure is sweet coming from YOU!!!:cool:

I had fun.... I'm not sure which way this is all gonna play out, but I'm just enjoying the ride for now!!;)

Let's just say...I'm ready to run a Big Dog!!!!:smt077 So, GET YOU CAR TO THE TRACK!!!!!:party

·
1,646 Posts
Thanks James...yes I did!!
Didn't see you in GB- thought you might have made it...too bad.:( Did you go to Milan on Friday?
Are you going to A & W tonight?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
yeah i went to milan friday night and didn't get home till about 3am. i'll be at a&w tonight with the mustang

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats Shelly!!! Good job teaching those dumb boys a lesson!!! Just be thankful there wasnt many spiders there to take that from you!!! WINK WINK!!!

·
1,646 Posts
I should simply say "thank you" Jamie.....but I'm fighting the urge to say "you'd have to actually get out there and race to take anything from me!!":p
Besides, the Spider that does all the winning was there!!!!;)

Jamie- Ken wants to know if you still have your pit bike for sale? He made one too many 1/4 mile passes himself this past weekend...he needs some wheels.

·
Registered
180 Posts
yeah Shell i still have the bike, have him give me a call, and about the car thing... it'd be done this year if i didnt have to put in a new Central air unit!!!! But i'll see you in the spring, and we'll discuss this further!!

·
1,646 Posts
Jamie- we need your number, can you pm me?

yah yah yah..Jamie, I've heard all the "stories" before....I'll believe ya...where a thousand others wouldn't- I will believe you!!:p :rolleyes:

You just keep watchin'- I'll show you how it's done...okay Honey? :smt066

1 - 10 of 10 Posts